The Next Best Thing Blog Tour – My WIP
Posted by Marie Lavender
I want to thank Lois W. Stern for this neat marketing idea and to pass it along to all of you. Here is a way to help market yourself while helping your fellow authors.
The basic idea is to respond to ten questions about something you’re currently writing or a book or story just published or to be published soon. Here are the rules:
1. Post your responses to the interview questions below on your own blog page.
2. Add my name and my book cover montage (image) to your blog page and link them both back to this page.
3. Send this blog to five or more other writers.
4. Each time you forward this message to someone, start with the “I want to thank . . .” sentence as seen above, substituting her name, Lois W. Stern, for the one currently appearing in that first sentence.
5. Ask them to substitute your name…
View original post 2,703 more words
Posted in Authors, Books, Event, Fiction, Historical Romance, Interview, Readers, Romance, Writing
Tags: Authors, blog tour, Books, event, Heiresses in Love Series, Historical Romance, promo, readers, suspense, work in progress, Writing